FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nashua, NH March 13, 2023 – Republican Presidential Candidate Aaron R. Day is calling attention to the alarming state of the US Dollar and urging Americans to take action to protect themselves from the impending collapse of the currency. Day believes that the current system of fiat currency is unsustainable and that the US Dollar is on the verge of collapse.
In a statement released today, Day highlighted the historical factors that have led to the current state of the US Dollar.
- In 1913, with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, the US created a monetary system that relied on IOUs from the government monetized through private banks, which were then paid back with interest.
- The US then abandoned the gold standard in 1971, making the dollar backed by nothing but government IOUs.
- In 2008, the FDIC increased the amount of insured deposits from $100,000 to $250,000.
- In 2020, the reserve requirement was reduced from 10% of customer deposits to 0%.
- In 2023, under arbitrary circumstances 100% of customer deposits would be insured (conveniently starting with banks with strong political backing and support of the current Biden administration)
Day also pointed out that the recent failures of Signature, Silicon Valley Bank, and Silvergate Bank, and the response by the FDIC, Treasury Department, and Federal Reserve, indicate that the US banking system is in a dire state. He believes that the collusion between the government and bankers has served only to further debase the currency for the benefit of a small number of self-interested parties.
“The US Dollar is beyond repair and will suffer the same fate as all of the other fiat currencies before it that have failed,” Day said. “Given that it is the global reserve currency, the consequences could lead to an extinction level event for humanity. It is imperative that We the People take back our power by exiting the banks and moving into alternatives that are separate from the unholy alliance of government and bankers.”
Day’s plan to protect Americans from the impending collapse of the US Dollar involves moving their money into self-custody crypto, gold, and silver. He emphasized that his number one priority as President would be to stop the implementation of a central bank digital currency (CBDC) and implement sound money policies.
In the coming weeks, Day plans to launch a website that will allow people to crowdsource information about corruption within banks, show bank runs as they happen in real-time, and provide a user-generated directory of tools and resources to help onboard individuals and businesses towards self-custody crypto, gold, and silver.
“We cannot rely on the government or the banking system to protect our financial future,” Day added. “We must take matters into our own hands and protect ourselves by moving our money into safe-haven assets. We have the power to make a difference, and together we can ensure our financial security.”
Day urges all Americans to take action to protect themselves by moving their money into self-custody crypto, gold, and silver, and to spread the word about the impending collapse of the US Dollar. He calls on all Americans to join him in taking back their power and protecting their financial future.